[vtk-developers] Non-reproducable test failure

Sankhesh Jhaveri sankhesh.jhaveri at kitware.com
Wed Aug 17 11:51:14 EDT 2016

Unfortunately, I can't make it fail on Trey with the test script that Sean
posted.

I'll give RUN_SERIAL a try. At the very least it would prevent its
competition with other tests.

The test uses the ironProt dataset (64x64x64) which is comparably very tiny
as compared to other datasets used by other `passing` volume tests on Trey.

Sankhesh

On Wed, Aug 17, 2016 at 11:37 AM, Zack Galbreath <zack.galbreath at kitware.com