[vtk-developers] Marking data modified

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Mon Aug 15 14:36:24 EDT 2016

Can you provide a bit more detail? Who's MTime is important in this case?
Note that vtkPolyData does not take into account the MTime of the
underlying vtkCellArrays when computing its own MTime. So if the MTime of
the polydata is becoming stale, simply calling Modified() on it should be
sufficient. As far as I can tell, vtkCellArray does nothing with MTime.