[vtk-developers] Test failures on megas

Ken Martin ken.martin at kitware.com
Wed Aug 3 12:10:57 EDT 2016

The last message I have is below. I recall something about floating point
textures not working or a bug in Mesa, unless something has changed I think
there are still a lot of tests suppressed currently  -- Ken

------ old message follows

Feel free to ask Ben to suppress that test on megas, they are already
suppressing like 30 tests on that system. - Ken

On Wed, Aug 3, 2016 at 11:41 AM, Shawn Waldon <shawn.waldon at kitware.com>
wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Has any one looked into the test failures on megas lately?  There are six
> tests failing on master (the only continuous build failures right now).
> Are these real failures or do they need to be excluded?  I don't know
> enough about those parts of VTK to tell, though I suspect several are real
> errors.
>
> Thanks,
> Shawn

Ken Martin PhD
Chairman & CFO
Kitware Inc.
28 Corporate Drive
Clifton Park NY 12065
518 371 3971

This communication, including all attachments, contains confidential and
legally privileged information, and it is intended only for the use of the
addressee.  Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are
not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any
action taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you
received this communication in error please notify us immediately and
destroy the original message.  Thank you.