[vtk-developers] VTK ImageMapper example show blank window

Mathieu Westphal mathieu.westphal at kitware.com
Fri Sep 18 04:05:26 EDT 2015

Hello

Is this the example your are trying to run ?:
http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/Cxx/Visualization/ImageMapper

Which option have you enabled when compiling VTK, particularly which opengl
?

This is probably a image buffer problem, you can try to use the methods:

SetSwapBuffers(true/false)
SetMultiSamples(0)

Before calling Render().

Mathieu Westphal