[vtk-developers] PROPOSAL: Changing VTK's indentation style

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Wed Sep 9 09:21:29 EDT 2015

On 09/09/2015 09:08 AM, Berk Geveci wrote:
> What would you think of changing VTK's indentation style
[snip]
> If approved by the community, we would change VTK wholesale.

Yes, the transition could be done by a sweeping commit by kwrobot.

We could also try to define the style more formally by using
clang-format:

 http://clang.llvm.org/docs/ClangFormat.html

The tool can lay out code automatically, has editor integration,
can be configured with a file in the source tree, and has a few
widely used styles as starting points.

-Brad