[vtk-developers] Spline effort and tests

Lin M majcjc at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 21:47:09 EDT 2015

Hi Dr. Thompson,

Some of the tests are still failing.

1. The header test output that

Use export macro: VTKFILTERSBEZIER_EXPORT

File: c:/Dashboards/buildbot/eec47309/source/Filters/Bezier/vtkBezierPatchAdaptor.h
has 2 includes:
   23: #include "vtkObject.h"
   24: #include "vtkFiltersBezierModule.h"

where I have no clue the problem is, and also

File: c:/Dashboards/buildbot/eec47309/source/Filters/Bezier/vtkBREPReader.h
has 2 includes:
   28: #include "vtkAlgorithm.h"
   29: #include "vtkFiltersBezierModule.h"

File: c:/Dashboards/buildbot/eec47309/source/Filters/Bezier/vtkBREPReader.h
does not define copy constructor
Should be:
vtkBREPReader(const vtkBREPReader&); // Not implemented
File: c:/Dashboards/buildbot/eec47309/source/Filters/Bezier/vtkBREPReader.h
does not define assignment operator
Should be:
void operator=(const vtkBREPReader&); // Not implemented

where I really have implemented them.

2. The image tests seems to fail because of there are some slightly
differences between the test image and the valid image.

The lines in the valid image have different line width the rendered
test image in different platforms.

Could you give me some suggestions about how to fix that? Thank you!

Best,

Lin