[vtk-developers] [ITK-dev] CDash dashboards are messed up

Zack Galbreath zack.galbreath at kitware.com
Sat Oct 31 13:10:15 EDT 2015

I was hoping to sneak in a CDash upgrade this morning while nobody was
paying attention, but I guess I was only partially successful.  I see that
some fields aren't being properly colored, I'll work on fixing this soon.

If the page isn't rendering for you at all, please refresh your cache and
let me know if that doesn't fix things for you.  We upgraded some
Javascript files that your browser may have cached.  I did my best to force
clients to re-download these files, but I'm not sure if this trick will
work for all possible browser/OS combinations.