[vtk-developers] Scissor in vtkOpenGLCamera

Antonella Cascitelli lenlen1982 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 15:15:41 EDT 2015

Thank you, but I'm trying to render only a smaller part of image instead
the whole image to save computational time.
I have just modified vtkOpenGLCamera the call to glScissor with my custom
arguments and It works... is it possible to expose a patch that allow a
custom glScissor setting? What I have done is a dirty workaround, which
would be the right class to add this new public method?

: