[vtk-developers] [vtkusers] OpenGL2 - Broken vtkTexturedButtonRepresentation2D/vtkButtonWidget

Simon ESNEAULT simon.esneault at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 13:52:11 EDT 2015

Hello All,

Following our migration to the brand new OpenGL2 backend, the ButtonWidget
seem's broken, the button display's a gray texture instead of an image with
the new backend. This is visible in all our tested platform (Windows or OSX
box)

The following VTK wiki example reproduce the problem :
http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/Cxx/Widgets/TexturedButtonWidget

OpenGL1 backend result :
http://picpaste.com/pics/OGL1_1.1445968197.png

OpenGL2 backend result :
http://picpaste.com/pics/OGL2_1.1445968221.png

Is it a known issue ? Any clue ? In our application we try to load a png
image, but it always show a gray/white rectangle instead

Thanks
Simon

Simon Esneault
Rennes, France