[vtk-developers] Call to Render on WM_PAINT in vtkWin32RenderWindowInteractor

Xabi Riobe xabivtk at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 06:47:33 EDT 2015

Ok, then i will push a patch in GitLab.

however, in vtkRenderWindowInteractor::Render() there is a call to
this->InvokeEvent(vtkCommand::RenderEvent, NULL);

do you think I have to move it
to vtkWin32RenderWindowInteractor::vtkHandleMessage2 where the extra render
was called?
otherwise there is just the StartEvent and EndEvent
of vtkRenderWindow::Render

Also, is it considered as a fix, to put it in the 6.3 branch?