[vtk-developers] TestTensorGlyph.py needs help

Andrew Maclean andrew.amaclean at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 02:03:14 EDT 2015

I can do a fix tomorrow.

The test works because in testGlyphs(self) the vtkTensorGlyph objects are
set up with input/output ports correctly connected.

In testParse, testGetSet, testParse [note: two functions of the same
name] vtkTensorGlyph() is defined but there is no input/output port
assignment. Hence the error:
"VTK\Common\ExecutionModel\vtkAlgorithm.cxx, line 1396
vtkTensorGlyph (00000000004AA3B0): Attempt to get connection index 0 for
input port 0, which has 0 connections.
"
The question is:
1) Do we just delete the offending tests?
2) Fix the offending tests which is relatively simple.

Let me know what you prefer.

Regards
   Andrew

On Thu, Oct 22, 2015 at 10:53 AM, Bill Lorensen <bill.lorensen at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Andrew,
>
> The test Filters/Core/Testing/Python/TestTensorGlyph.py is generating
> error messages (although the dashboard shows it passing). Can you take
> a look?
>
> Bill

Andrew J. P. Maclean