[vtk-developers] VTK Android and integration with Android Studio

Lonni Besançon lonni.besancon at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 18:11:41 EDT 2015

Alright thanks a lot for this piece of news. Do you plan to write it anytime
soon?
I'm definitely willing to help and provide a lot of feedback as this is
going to be an essential tool for my PhD project I guess i will be using it
a lot. Maybe we should find a way to communicate about it without flooding
the mailing list?

Casey Goodlett wrote
> Hi Lonni,
>
> I've  started to experiment with using VTK from android studio and gradle.
> The procedure is still somewhat experimental, but I will post a blog soon
> describing how I tried things.
>
> --
> Casey B Goodlett

Casey Goodlett wrote
> Hi Lonni,
>
> I've  started to experiment with using VTK from android studio and gradle.
> The procedure is still somewhat experimental, but I will post a blog soon
> describing how I tried things.
>
> --
> Casey B Goodlett

Casey Goodlett wrote