[vtk-developers] swap interval and mouse input problems

Ben Boeckel ben.boeckel at kitware.com
Mon Nov 30 13:26:05 EST 2015

On Mon, Nov 30, 2015 at 10:38:57 -0700, Clinton Stimpson wrote:
> On certain platforms with certain Xlib or OpenGL implementations, I'm seeing
> interaction lags when using VTK in Qt applications.  I see this with both
> QVTKWidget and QVTKWidget2.

This is a Qt bug; they don't collapse mouse events as they used to. The
patch with the fix is in 5.6 (I asked about getting it into 5.5.1, but
it was pushed to 5.6.0 anyways).

    https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/115531/
    https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/126136/

Though if the fix is as simple as tis makes it seem to be…

    https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/90873/4/examples/opengl/hellogl/glwidget.cpp

--Ben