[vtk-developers] OpenGLExtensions not loaded with OffscreenRendering and MultiSamples

Xabi Riobe xabivtk at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 10:03:56 EST 2015

Thanks for the quick answer!
Yes i understood the reason for the check, the message in vtkDebugMacro is
clear, but what i would like to know is the reason for the extensions
failing in that case; probably something missing in
vtkWin32OpenGLRenderWindow::CreateOffScreenDC but i don't know what.

As for the anti-aliasing, it is not working, probably also because of
CreateOffScreenDC...