[vtk-developers] cppcheck of VTK now on dashboard

Sean McBride sean at rogue-research.com
Wed Nov 25 17:03:06 EST 2015

Hi all,

Thanks to my colleague Alex, we now have a nightly cppcheck static analysis of VTK on the dashboard.

I'd like to propose creating a 'Static Analysis' section in the dashboard, placed next to the 'Dynamic Analysis' section, and put there anything using cppcheck or clang static analyzer, which I believe currently would be just:

Mac10.11-cppcheck-x86_64
Linux-clang3.4-scanbuild

If you want to run cppcheck yourself, there's a suppressions file you should use to eliminate some of the noise, located at VTK/CMake/VTKcppcheckSuppressions.txt.

(I will have follow up posts asking for help to solve identified issues... :))

Cheers,

Sean McBride, B. Eng                 sean at rogue-research.com