[vtk-developers] Gil tests on megas

Mathieu Westphal mathieu.westphal at kitware.com
Wed Nov 18 04:06:39 EST 2015

Hi

I still cannot reproduce the issue with :
export DISPLAY=:1
export MALLOC_PERTURB_="str(random.randint(1, 255))"
export MALLOC_CHECK_=3
export MEMCPY_CHECK_=1

with or without the malloc/mem export, valgrind find some issue indeed, but
valgrind find as much issue with a passing test (eg;
.vtkChartsCorePython-TestBarGraph ), so i can't investigate further without
being able to reproduce the issue.

If you want to have a go, i will not touch my branch for a few days, before
merging it anyway, since the bug is not linked to my changes.

Mathieu

Mathieu Westphal