[vtk-developers] [vtk-users] OpenGL2 - GPU Volume Rendering performance

Aashish Chaudhary aashish.chaudhary at kitware.com
Tue Nov 3 13:44:34 EST 2015

Hi Simon,

the branch has been merged into VTK master. I am not sure when Paraview is
going to update the VTK, but you can do it manually if needed. We are also
going to run our bench marking again to be sure since recently lot many
changes went into the VTK / volume rendering. Please feel free to ping me
again if it does not solve your issue.

Looking forward to your feedback.

- Aashish