[vtk-developers] VTK, CMake error with android build

Lonni Besançon lonni.besancon at gmail.com
Thu May 28 10:29:14 EDT 2015

Hello,

I am trying to build VTK on a MACOS X machine. I want to be able to develop
on mobile so that I checked the android support when cmaking.
Without that option, everything is working fine, but with the android option
I finally get the error that you can see in the two screenshots.
<http://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/file/n5732043/Screen_Shot_2015-05-28_at_16.png>
<http://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/file/n5732043/Screen_Shot_2015-05-28_at_16.png>

I really don't know how to fix it and would like to get some help.

Thanks in advance

Best,

Lonni