[vtk-developers] Export model with texture

Daniel Alejandro Fuentes danieldaf2000 at gmail.com
Thu May 14 16:34:16 EDT 2015

Hi, I have a simple question, but I can't find how do it.
If I have  a poly data like that:

(https://db.tt/HYaA0zFA)

with only one difference, the texture is generated dynamically by vtk
(using an array with values inside polydata).
I want to export to a file, the texture with his mapping points, to
associate it to another cylinder made in other tools outside VTK
For instance, create a cylinder in 3DMax, and import the image generated in
VTK like a material - and that is other topic, but I'm first only want to
export the texture)

This is possible?
Thanks regards

Daniel F.