[vtk-developers] Anti-aliasing / multi sampling turned off in VTK 6.2?

Christoph Kolb c.kolb at dkfz-heidelberg.de
Thu May 7 08:31:53 EDT 2015

Hello Dave,

your fix works for me in the RGrid example and also in SimpleView with Qt4.
But not in Qt5.
If you run the SimpleView example with Qt5, multisampling is off again
which is inexplicable to me because in my understanding the QVTKWidget
was simply painting the GL buffer rendered by a vtkRenderWindow which
should already be antialiased... Is that wrong?

Christoph