[vtk-developers] Renderman Announces new pricing policy

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 15:36:00 EST 2015

Dave,

I was able to create this image dented.tif
which very similar to an image I created years ago:
http://web.archive.org/web/19970630025047/http://www.crd.ge.com/~lorensen/vtkrib/

I had to hand edit the .rib file. I need to update the RIB exporter.
Don't waste time on this until I fix the RIB exporter and property.

It is encouraging since that example uses a shader that I wrote.

I also attached the c++ code that almost produced a good rib file.

Bill