[vtk-developers] Problems installing VTK

CSharpdotcom . csharpdotcom at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 13:37:07 EDT 2015

OK, now CMake displays a screen with only 3 entries in red:

Module_vtkWebJavaScript
Module_vtkWrappingJava
VTK_WRAP_JAVA

I certainly need the last, and possibly Module_vtkWrappingJava, so I
will check those and click Configure again.  The BUILD_SHARED_LIBS
option and the other do not appear, and I don't know why.