[vtk-developers] buildbot email recipients

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Fri Mar 20 16:32:07 EDT 2015

Bill,

The emails are sent out by GitLab as a consequence of the comment
being posted to the merge-request.  A merge-request has
"participants", which includes the person who created the
merge-request and anyone who commented on it or was "included" by
using @$username in comments or merge-request message or was assigned
to the merge-request. Each of the participants will receive email
notifications based on their personal "Profile Settings".

By default, all participants get emailed when a comment, including the
buildbot notification, is posted on the merge-request.

Utkarsh