[vtk-developers] Tcl wrapping and output array arguments

David Lonie david.lonie at kitware.com
Fri Mar 20 09:17:32 EDT 2015

On Thu, Mar 19, 2015 at 5:54 PM, David Gobbi <david.gobbi at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Mar 19, 2015 at 2:28 PM, David Lonie <david.lonie at kitware.com>
> wrote:
>
>> 2) If so, how can I teach the wrappers about it?
>>

> Adding things like this to Tcl is easier than for Java or Python, but it's
> more than an afternoon's work.

One more thing:

If you know offhand, can you briefly outline the steps that are needed to
do this? That might help clarify whether the maintenance burden is
excessive or not. Would it be a one-time deal that would teach Tcl how to
wrap all similar methods, or would it need to be repeated for every similar
method that gets added?

Dave