[vtk-developers] SMP algorithm errors on Mac

Will Schroeder will.schroeder at kitware.com
Fri Mar 6 08:46:59 EST 2015

Okay how about I make another round of edits to SampleFunction and push it
in through gerrit (assuming it compiles on my windows box -- I'm worried
that it won't compile on other systems). And if this doesn't work I'll ask
Brad K. for help. It'll be later this morning when I can back to it; I've
got some writing assignments and tcons to contend with this morning.

On Fri, Mar 6, 2015 at 8:33 AM, Bill Lorensen <bill.lorensen at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Will,
>
> In each of the SMP implementations (FlyEdges, Splatters, SampleFunction),
> if I remove the class name qualifier from each use of a member
> function, they compile
>
> for example:
> vtkFlyingEdges3DAlgorithm<T>::Pass1<T> pass1(&algo,value);
> change to
> Pass1<T> pass1(&algo,value);
>
> and likewise through all of the other similar declarations.
>
> Bill

William J. Schroeder, PhD
Kitware, Inc.
28 Corporate Drive