[vtk-developers] A note regarding: std::min and std::max.

Andrew Maclean andrew.amaclean at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 02:27:20 EST 2015

Ben,
It looks really good, check out the Experimental submission for Libre,I
have only 9 failures and 1985 passed!
Fantastic ... checkout the Dashboard!
This is a release build MSVC 2013, OpenGL2, MS-MPI, QT 5.4 build

Thanks for the help with MPI.

VTK is looking really good from my perspective only 9 failures in testing.
TestParalleNumpy will pass when I install mpi4py.For a few others I get "Shader
object was not initialized, cannot attach it." ... not sure how to fix htis
one.

Andrew

PS: The failures in the earlier submission relate to the fact the wrong
python dlls were used.

On Mon, Mar 2, 2015 at 2:18 PM, Ben Boeckel <ben.boeckel at kitware.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Mar 02, 2015 at 12:16:08 +1100, Andrew Maclean wrote:
> > Thanks for letting me know about that.
> >
> > In summary, the VTK version of FindMPI.cmake works perfectly so there is
> no
> > problem. Maybe these changes need to be propagated to the CMake version.
> >
> > I was testing using the CMake version of FindMPI. I also had uninstalled
> an
> > older version of MPI but the registry key was still there and this meant
> > that it couldn't find mpiexec.exe in C:/Program Files/Microsoft MPI/Bin.
> > Once I removed this key everything worked but the CMake version doesn't
> > find the the lib or include files as it doesn't know the path C:/Program
> > Files (x86)/Microsoft SDKs/MPI.
>
> I made the changes in parallel; it is a recent CMake change though; Git
> says it is in 3.2.0-rc1. So it makes sense that it fails there.
>
> > I have just run the VTK version of FindMPI and it works perfectly so
> there
> > are no issues there. It found the lib and include directories using the
> > paths set by the install of MS-MPI.
> >
> > I'm doing a build now on the master and will run the tests and will let
> you
> > know how it goes.
>
> Thanks. It had been a mostly clean dashboard before the user switch
> started (< 20 OpenGL2-related test failures IIRC).
>
> --Ben

Andrew J. P. Maclean