[vtk-developers] [EXTERNAL] vtk 6.3 and vtk 7.0

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Tue Jun 30 10:46:57 EDT 2015

Gerrick,

The *new* zero copy design literally started a week or two ago, so it is in
its infancy, but I will write a design document soon. It doesn't however do
anything new for access through wrapped languages. What exactly is your
use-case. I am not sure what aspect is lacking in the current
implementation in that regard.

Utkarsh