[vtk-developers] Building VTK with QT5.4 Windows 8

Lonni Besançon lonni.besancon at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 02:10:37 EDT 2015

I haven't used CMake to add Qt functionalities to my project. I indeed
already had a project set up in visual studio and I thought it was possible
to manually add Qt. the reason for me doing so is that when I tried before
to CMake one of the example of the wiki using Qt I faced CMake errors.

Maybe then I should start by posting the CMake errors I had? Basically he
problem was that my version of Qt was not recognized and it failed while
trying to load Qt 4.
If needed I can give you the full error message. Just let me know.