[vtk-developers] Building VTK with QT5.4 Windows 8

Karsten Tausche karsten.tausche at student.hpi.de
Tue Jun 23 09:41:56 EDT 2015

Hi,

I'm using Qt5.4 (precompiled binaries and compiled from Git) on Windows
7 and 8, using Visual Studio 2013,2015 and never had this problem. It
seems to me that something is wrong with your project setup. Did you
link the VTK libraries to your application/library in CMake? Something like:
target_link_libraries( ${TARGET} ${VTK_LIBRARIES})

Cheers,
Karsten