[vtk-developers] android_native_app_glue.c doesn't exist

Lonni Besançon lonni.besancon at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 04:26:13 EDT 2015

Hello,

Still trying to run VTK on android devices. Apparently I'm stuck a step
further but this time I have no idea where to look for a solution to this
problem.

Whenever I'm trying to build the android examples (especially the native
one) I get this as a result:
/CMake Error at NativeVTK/jni/CMakeLists.txt:11 (add_library):
   Cannot find source file:

     /sources/android/native_app_glue/android_native_app_glue.c

   Tried extensions .c .C .c++ .cc .cpp .cxx .m .M .mm .h .hh .h++ .hm .hpp
   .hxx .in .txx

 CMake Error: CMake can not determine linker language for target: NativeVTK

 CMake Error: Cannot determine link language for target "NativeVTK".

 CMake Warning (dev):
   Policy CMP0042 is not set: MACOSX_RPATH is enabled by default.  Run
"cmake
   --help-policy CMP0042" for policy details.  Use the cmake_policy command
   set the policy and suppress this warning./

Would anyone know where that could come from?

Thanks in advance for helping :).

Have a nice day