[vtk-developers] Test failing on megas extdeps

David Lonie david.lonie at kitware.com
Fri Jun 12 07:48:18 EDT 2015

I'm looking into this failure for a new test on a gitlab PR:

https://open.cdash.org/testDetails.php?test=344159456&build=3855063

When I VNC in, I can see the image rendering properly on screen, but the
output is black. The only thing this test does differently from others is
use display tiling to enlarge the output image, and it passes everywhere
else but this build.

Is there something odd about this testing platform? The 'extdeps' bit in
the build name is the only clue I see that something may be quirky, and I'm
struggling to figure out what could be breaking here, and only here.

Any insights?

Thanks,
Dave