[vtk-developers] [vtkusers] Removing support for VS 8 and GCC < 4.1

Ken Martin ken.martin at kitware.com
Wed Jun 10 09:45:24 EDT 2015

>>> I'm honestly curious: why are you using a 10 year old IDE?

So much that ^

Ken Martin PhD
Chairman & CFO
Kitware Inc.
28 Corporate Drive
Clifton Park NY 12065
ken.martin at kitware.com
518 881-4901 (w)
518 371-4573 (f)

This communication, including all attachments, contains confidential and
legally privileged information, and it is intended only for the use of the
addressee.  Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you
are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or
any action taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful. If
you received this communication in error please notify us immediately and
destroy the original message.  Thank you.