[vtk-developers] VTK for android example: missing vtkRenderingOpenGL2

Lonni Besançon lonni.besancon at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 10:45:10 EDT 2015

Hello,

I have, thanks to the help of Tim Thirion who told me to try and the git
version of VTK instead of the one available on the website, been able to
build VTK for android.

Now I'm simply trying to run some examples and I thought the examples
provided were a good idea.
However, when ccmake-ing the NativeVTK example I stumble across this error:

/CMake Error at
/Users/lonnibesancon/Desktop/VTK/vtk/CMake/vtkModuleAPI.cmake:120 (message):
   Requested modules not available:

     vtkRenderingOpenGL2
 Call Stack (most recent call first):
   /Users/lonnibesancon/Desktop/VTK/buildandroid2/VTKConfig.cmake:67
(vtk_module_config)
   CMakeLists.txt:8 (find_package)/

Would anyone know why I have this error? I have tried to edit the
CMakeCache.txt file before running again cmake . to add VTKRENDERINGOGL2
with ON instead of OFF but I still get the error.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance;