[vtk-developers] vtkPentagonalPrism Bug

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 08:26:38 EDT 2015

Andrew,

It is definitely as issue with the shape functions. I have played with
them a bit and also looked for info on the web. I believe the sf's
should sum to 1. But currently they only sum to one at the vertices of
the cell.

I made a change to normalize them each time they are computed. That
fixes the computed center issue, but causes other problems.

I'm hoping one of the original authors will respond.

Thanks for looking at  it,

Bill