[vtk-developers] vtkPentagonalPrism Bug

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 12:48:14 EDT 2015

Folks,

I've been working on a Unit test for linear cells. So far I have found
a few bugs that I could easily fix.

My testing has uncovered a problem with vtkPentagonalPrism that I
cannot fix on my own.

If I compute the real center from the parametric center, the real
center is not within the bounds of the cell. This is the only cell
that fails this test.

I have attached a small program and cmake file that illustrates the problem.

Bill