[vtk-developers] Compiling VTK for Android: issues on all platform

Lonni Besançon lonni.besancon at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 05:01:28 EDT 2015

Hello.

I am lucky enough to have multiple platforms available in mylab so that I
can try and build VTK for android on all of them.
However, so far I have been unsuccessful on MAC, Windows 8 and Ubuntu.

But let's focus on ubuntu and mac as they are my primary platforms.
So I have used Cmake in the way describe in a blog post and you can see here
the output of my terminal when trying to make.
output <http://pastebin.com/hjLUK5Ay>

I really do not know what I can do to solve this. If you want to see my
CMakeCache here it is: CMakeCache.txt <http://pastebin.com/GgK2Ue7Z>