[vtk-developers] Minor syntax error in vtk_common.cmake?

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Mon Jun 1 10:17:28 EDT 2015

On 06/01/2015 09:55 AM, Sean McBride wrote:
> Is there a further bug that this didn't appear on the dashboards?

The message is in the local dashboard script output on each
client.  The only way for it to appear on the dashboard would
be to have something capture and submit it, but then that would
be another dashboard layer that would not have messages reported.
As long as the info we need appears on the dashboard I do not
think we need to spend more time on this.

Thanks,
-Brad