[vtk-developers] Changes in vtkDelaunay2D between vtk 6.0 and 6.2

Will Schroeder will.schroeder at kitware.com
Thu Jul 23 14:25:11 EDT 2015

The "best" way is to create a topic branch in gitlab with the new test and
data. And then we can pull it over here. That way you'll retain some
ownership, etc.

If this is too much work, just sent it to me / or let me know where to grab
the data and test and we'll grab it, etc.

On Thu, Jul 23, 2015 at 2:19 PM, updega2 <updega2 at berkeley.edu> wrote:

> Hi Will,
>
> Thanks for the response. I should be able to do this. When I get data
> together, what is the best way to get it to you/vtk?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Adam

William J. Schroeder, PhD
Kitware, Inc.