[vtk-developers] Changes in vtkDelaunay2D between vtk 6.0 and 6.2

updega2 updega2 at berkeley.edu
Thu Jul 23 14:12:38 EDT 2015

Hi all,

A while ago, I wrote some code that used and worked well with vtk 6.0. I
upgraded to vtk 6.2, and now I get different results from the code and it
crashes fairly often. I was able to locate that the errors were occurring in
vtkDelaunay2D. I noticed that instead of using a std::set for some points,
the class is now using vtk structures.

I was wondering what is the best way to find out exactly what changes were
made between the versions and why these changes were made? It seems like the
filter has become less robust, and I would like to be able to continue using
my code with an updated vtk.

Thanks in advance!

Adam