[vtk-developers] [Paraview] GPU volume rendering failure on Intel HD XXXX/Iris, Windows and recent drivers

Simon ESNEAULT simon.esneault at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 10:11:57 EDT 2015

Hi Aashish,

Thanks you very much for looking into this issue. Our customers (and I
believe the community since the issue is visible in paraview) would really
benefit from such a fix. Quite a lot of new computers just have an intel
chipset nowadays.
This of course until the new OpenGL2 backend is ready !

Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

Thanks a lot
Simon

: