[vtk-developers] Ready to branch for 6.3?

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Fri Jul 10 13:59:00 EDT 2015

Also, now is a good time to look at gitlab:

* Are their topic that you've neglected to review? Hey, review them, don't
be such a rude slacker.
* Do you have any outstanding topics that you want in this release? Push
them through test, review and merge, politely pester the rude slackers you
are waiting on.
* Do you have stale topics in gitlab that you don't intend to continue?
Come on don't litter, abandon them so they don't clutter up the place.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer
21 Corporate Drive