[vtk-developers] Detecting OpenGL2 mode at compile time?

Sean McBride sean at rogue-research.com
Thu Jul 9 13:43:27 EDT 2015

On Thu, 9 Jul 2015 10:56:22 -0400, Ken Martin said:

>If you could make a patch Sean that would be awesome. And yes we should
>probably stick it in vtkConfigure.h, that will also clean up some of the
>CMakeLists files a bit.

Here's a patch for VTKGL2 -> VTK_OPENGL2:

<https://gitlab.kitware.com/vtk/vtk/merge_requests/390>

I'm also adding an OpenGL2 dashboard from Rogue13 (i7 CPU, Intel Iris GPU, OS X 10.10.4), first results now on the dashboard under "Mac10.10-clang-dbg-OpenGL2-x86_64".  There's an -Wimplicit-fallthrough warning that looks deliberate:

<https://gitlab.kitware.com/vtk/vtk/merge_requests/391>

Someone want to mark that dashboard expected?

Cheers,

Sean McBride, B. Eng                 sean at rogue-research.com