[vtk-developers] Attributing VTK in a commercial app

David Cole DLRdave at aol.com
Sun Jan 18 11:08:48 EST 2015

Thanks to all of you for the input on this thread. Sorry if it seemed
like it was "a big deal..."

We are planning to provide a file named Notice.html with our
documentation that, in its content, reproduces the Copyright.txt file
from the VTK source tree we use in our build. A button in our About
box will launch the locally installed Notice.html file in a web
browser.

>From what I'm understanding, this will be sufficient.

Thanks again,
David C.