[vtk-developers] Getting ready for VTK's next release

Andrew Maclean andrew.amaclean at gmail.com
Sat Jan 10 16:34:39 EST 2015

Thanks for the heads up Marcus.

FYI, I have been running VTK with OpenGL2 and Qt5.3 for a while now on
Windows VS2012, Ubuntu 14.10 (GCC 4.9) and Mac OSX Yosemite. All these
machines build using CMake 3.1, Python 2.7 and Tcl, Qt 5.3 with no major
issues.

One thing I would like to see, if possible, is making the default Qt
version 5. Maybe the same for ParaView also.

Regards
    Andrew

Andrew J. P. Maclean