[vtk-developers] Best way to store multiple vtkActors using C++

Student Life lifestudent37 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 05:53:06 EST 2015

Hi,

I basically want to store multiple vtkActors within my render window so
that the user can interact with them. I also want to group some vtkActors
together

I was thinking of using a linkedlist, to store each vtkActor.

I was also thinking of grouping multiple vtkActors so that they can be
interacted with and rotated in unison. I was thinking of doing this using a
vtkAssembly, but I'm not too sure.

I am new to VTK and would greatly appreciate some help/advice.

Many thanks