[vtk-developers] tracking VTK changes

David Cole DLRdave at aol.com
Wed Feb 11 09:38:25 EST 2015

We took a snapshot of VTK on Oct. 30, 2014 - the git hash for
nightly-master that day was ea28caf4.

This command shows more than 1100 commits made since then:
    gitk ea28caf4.. &

This command shows ~400 merge commits made since then:
    gitk --merges ea28caf4.. &

This command shows the less than 30 commits made since then that touch
any files in CMake or Wrapping or the CMakeLists.txt file:
    gitk --merges ea28caf4.. -- Wrapping CMake CMakeLists.txt &

You can probably find any change affecting wrapping in this last set of
commits.

HTH,
David C.