[vtk-developers] 22 new failing GPU tests on OpenGL2 dashboard

David Cole DLRdave at aol.com
Thu Feb 5 12:34:44 EST 2015

Yes!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you. Very much!

The code change that actually fixed it looks like a reasonably small
bit of code. You may also want to try this with the original OpenGL
backend, and see if there is a similarly simple fix to be done there.
This machine had similar failures before I switched to OpenGL2, which
might be just as simple to fix.

Thanks again,