[vtk-developers] VTK dashboards master branch failures

Aashish Chaudhary aashish.chaudhary at kitware.com
Mon Dec 21 08:44:23 EST 2015

Hi Shawn,

Yes, sorry I was out for a conference. The megas has some driver issue as
told by Ben and therefore it runs fewer tests than any other dashboard
machine. The test was only failing on megas but passing on all other
dashboards with similar configurations (OS). I was going to follow up with
Ben on this, so your help is appreciated here.

Thanks,
Aashish

--

*| Aashish Chaudhary | Technical Leader         | Kitware Inc.            *
*| http://www.kitware.com/company/team/chaudhary.html