[vtk-developers] using matlab data to do a surface rendering in vtk

段辉宏 EVENDUAN at outlook.com
Tue Dec 8 19:52:28 EST 2015

I want to use matlab 3d matrix to make a surface rendering in vtk, when I
set one 3d matrix as input ,the code can work .But when I want to set to
two different 3d matrix as input and try to rendering to different 3d
matrix in the same window, the code goes wrong. I can not fix it.. The
vtkPolyDataRendere.cpp is the original code using to make a surface
rendering and the vtkPolyDataRendere_mix.cpp is the code that I adapt to
make two different surface Rendering in the same window.