[vtk-developers] Getting started with open Source Contribution for VTK

Sharad Maheshwari sharadmaheshwari19 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 09:20:56 EDT 2015

Hello,
This is Sharad Maheshwari from India.I am interested in open source
contributing for VTK.I am currently interning in a Graphics company and
working in C++ for the tools development of GPUs
I'd really like to start in the open source paradigm and thus would be
grateful if you could provide me with the starting points about the
projects here,how do I start contributing in these,or any of such sorts..

Thank you

Regards,
Sharad Maheshwari